This website collects User’s Personal Data.
Among the Personal Information collected from this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this site are mandatory or necessary for its operation. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the requested Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about mandatory data, contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other people involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators staff) or external subjects (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Controllers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User when one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given his consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the United Nation as well than the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening datas.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Data concerning the User are collected to allow the Owner to provide Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics.
For further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services in this section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data, and they are used to track user’s behavior.
Matomo is statistical software used by this website to analyze data directly and without the help of third parties.
Personal Data collection: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke the consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- To oppose the processing of your data. User may object to the processing of his data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. More details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
- obtain the cancellation of Personal Data. Cuando hay ciertas condiciones, el Usuario puede solicitar la cancelación de sus Datos por parte del Propietario.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically possible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it
- to propose a complaint. User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Please note that if your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are submitted free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to his possible establishment for the defense against abuse of this site or related services by the User.
EThe User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Response to the “Do Not Track” request
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
If the modifications related to treatments for which the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect again the User’s consent, if necessary.
Legal references and definitions
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data constitue any information which, directly or indirectly, also including in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, identifie a natural person.
This information is collected automatically through this website (also by third-party applications integrated into this website) including: IP addresses or computers domain names used by the User to connect to this site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), time of request, method used to transmit the request to the server, size of file obtained in response, digital code indicating the status of the server response (good ending, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the different temporal characteristics of the visit (for example the duration of visit on each page) and the details of the route followed inside the site, in particular the reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and User’s IT environment.
The person using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data are related.
Data Controller (or Holder)
Processing Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the adopted tools, including the measures concerning the operation and use of this website. Unless otherwise indicated, the data controller is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software used to collect and process users’ personal data.
The Service provided by this website as defined in its terms (if present) on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references to the European Union contained in this document are to be understood, including all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored inside the User’s device.
Esta declaración de privacidad se elabora sobre la base de múltiples sistemas legislativos, incluidos artículos 13 y 14 del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679.